Fall (In-House) Soccer
Beginner Division: K-1st
Junior Division: grades 2nd-3rd
Senior Division: grades 5th-6th
Registration is underway,practice begins late August.
- All Fall recreational soccer registrations are online, click below.
- Fall In-House Soccer provides a more structured instructional soccer experience while maintaining a recreational feel.
- Each player will be assigned a specific team and coach. Each team practices weekly on Thursday evenings and Matches are held each Saturday morning.
- Fall In-House begins Thursday August 20 and runs through October 17th. Weekly Matches are held on Saturdays and begin September 5th.
Click here-> SSG
- What's a Small Side Game?
- Equipment: MAYSA In-House Team shirt, purchased at the time of registration, Shin guards are required, turf shoes or soccer spikes (i.e., no front toe cleat) are recommended.
- If registering for the first time, it will be helpful to have your child's birth certificate available as it is required to complete the registration process.
- Cost: $40 for the first child and $35 for additional siblings.
Fall (Travel) Soccer
U10: Ten years old & under
U12: Twelve years old & under
Registration is underway, practice begins late August.
- All Travel soccer registrations are online, click below.
- Travel Soccer provides additional instruction, greater skill development and a more competitive soccer experience.
- Travel players represent their community while playing 4 away and 4 home games.
- Each player will be assigned a specific team and coach. Travel Soccer teams practice twice a week. Matches are held each Sunday afternoon.
- Travel begins late August and runs through mid-late October.
- If registering for the first time, you must provide your child's birth certificate and photo. We are required to provide this information to PA West in order to complete the registration process.
- Cost: $70 per player and $17 for a Travel Jersey.