- MAYSA's Spring Soccer is intended for players in grades 3 through 11.
- Our Spring Soccer players represent their community and "travel" to play other teams from surrounding areas as part of our U.S. Youth Soccer's PA West Lake District.
- Registration Deadline, February 23, 2015. PA-West requires Club teams declared by March 1st.
- Spring Soccer season runs from April through early to mid June.
- Spring Soccer provides additional instruction, greater skill development and a more competitive soccer experience.
- Teams are formed based on a combination of age and experience. A player 12 years of age may play on a 12 and "under" or U12 team or could play "up", based on their skill level, on a U14 team (or 14 years of age and under). MAYSA's Spring Soccer usually includes U18, U14, U12 and U10.
- The pre-season often begins the last week of March (March 28th, 2015) with an early MAYSA hosted pre-season Spring Kickoff tournament at our home fields. Our U10 teams (ages 10 and under) host over 15 teams from surrounding areas for a day of great fun and soccer.
- The regular season includes 4 home games and 4 away games.
- The Spring Soccer season concludes in mid-June with the annual 3 day tournament in Edinboro PA hosting every level of play (U10 through U18). This is a great soccer experience and highly competitive tournament.
- Each player will be assigned a specific team and coach. Spring Soccer teams practice twice a week. Matches are held each Sunday afternoon.
- Spring Soccer registrations will be conducted online.
- If registering for the first time, you must provide your child's birth certificate and photo. We are required to provide this information to PA West in order to complete the registration process.
- Cost: $65 per player and $17 for a Travel Jersey.
- Get league information on your phone by texting followmaysa to 84483
Still have questions about Spring Soccer, EmailUs@MercerSoccer.org
- If you need help with any portion of your online registration, please contact our Club's Registrar, Kami Dubiel, at Registration@MercerSoccer.org or (724) 992-8122
Get MAYSA Club Announcements on your phone. Simply text the key word followmaysa to 84483