posted Mar 31, 2014, 12:54 PM by Site Administrator
updated Jun 2, 2014, 10:16 AM
Summer Pickup Soccer
Summer Pickup Soccer is intended for children (K-2). The spirit of our Summer Pickup Soccer program is to provide a less structured pickup game atmosphere for our youngest soccer players (i.e., entering K-2nd). We believe that for this very young age group having fun, getting "touches" and simply playing will go a long way towards helping further their skill set and develop a love of the game.
To view our Frequently Asked Questions Flyer, click--> Pickup FAQs
- Who: Children eligible for K (in the Fall) through currently in 2nd grade
- When: June 5th - June 26th, Thursday evenings, from 6:00pm - 7:15pm
- Where: MAYSA soccer fields at Cool Springs Fitness
- Cost: Free for previous In-House players. New players $10 to cover insurance and PA West registration.
- Players will be split into different teams each week based on skill, age, and size.
- Pickup is an informal series of games, however, in order for it to work we ask that participants try to commit to a majority of the evenings.